At Birklands Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White / Burgundy polo shirt
- Burgundy Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- red gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
Black shoes should be worn by all our pupils. No trainers allowed
We expect all pupils to wear black shorts and a white t-shirt for their PE lessons.
Items of School Uniform with the Birklands logo are available from the school office.
When earrings are worn in school, they must be small, round studs.
- When the Pumpkins came to Birklands
Pumpkins (Whole School - 23/10/2019)
- Poppies Available from this Monday! (21/10/19)
Poppies, Poppy Snapbands, Wristbands, Reflector Keyrings, and Buttonholes Available (Whole School - 20/10/2019)
- Junior School Councillors
Nightingales have elected Millie and Jenson as our school councillors. (Year 3 - 11/09/2019)
- House Points
Weekly totals (Whole School - 17/06/2019)
Welcome to Miss Watson (Whole School - 30/03/2018)