At Birklands Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White / Burgundy polo shirt
- Burgundy Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- red gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
Black shoes should be worn by all our pupils. No trainers allowed
We expect all pupils to wear black shorts and a white t-shirt for their PE lessons.
Items of School Uniform with the Birklands logo are available from the school office.
Price list available on request.
- When the Pumpkins came to Birklands
Pumpkins (Whole School - 23/10/2019)
- Poppies Available from this Monday! (21/10/19)
Poppies, Poppy Snapbands, Wristbands, Reflector Keyrings, and Buttonholes Available (Whole School - 20/10/2019)
- Junior School Councillors
Nightingales have elected Millie and Jenson as our school councillors. (Year 3 - 11/09/2019)
- House Points
Weekly totals (Whole School - 17/06/2019)
Welcome to Miss Watson (Whole School - 30/03/2018)