At Birklands Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White / Burgundy polo shirt
- Burgundy Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- red gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
Black shoes should be worn by all our pupils. No trainers allowed
We expect all pupils to wear black shorts and a white t-shirt for their PE lessons.
Items of School Uniform with the Birklands logo are available from the school office.
Price list available on request.
- House Points
Weekly totals (Whole School - 23/07/2018)
Welcome to Miss Watson (Whole School - 30/03/2018)
- Cracking good entries to the easter competition
What an amazing standard of entries to the PTFA Easter competition this year. (Whole School - 28/03/2018)
- Poet to visit Birklands
Ian Bland, professional children's poet and author will be visiting Birklands School. (Whole School - 20/01/2018)
- Message from the School Council
Please see following message from the Junior School Council (Whole School - 08/11/2017)