At Birklands Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White / Burgundy polo shirt
- Burgundy Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- red gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
Black shoes should be worn by all our pupils. No trainers allowed
We expect all pupils to wear black shorts and a white t-shirt for their PE lessons.
Items of School Uniform with the Birklands logo are available from the school office.
Price list available on request.
- House Points
Weekly totals (Whole School - 07/05/2019)
- Competition winners!
Congratulations to Year 3 for winning £100! (Year 3 - 07/11/2018)
- Junior School Councillors
Congratulations to Jake and Lilla for winning Siskin’s election! (Year 3 - 10/09/2018)
Welcome to Miss Watson (Whole School - 30/03/2018)
- Cracking good entries to the easter competition
What an amazing standard of entries to the PTFA Easter competition this year. (Whole School - 28/03/2018)