Birklands Primary has an elected School Council.
There are 12 members of the council with two representatives from each class - Year 1 to Year 6.
- They raise their own funds through activities which they distribute as they see fit.
- They hold meetings with the school Senior Leaders and Governors to help to shape school policy.
- The council are included in the appointment of new staff.
- House Points
Weekly totals (Whole School - 25/11/2017)
- Message from the School Council
Please see following message from the Junior School Council (Whole School - 08/11/2017)
- Children in Need/Anti-Bullying Week
Friday 17th November (Whole School - 08/11/2017)
- Fire Engine Visit & Bonfire Stall
Friday 3rd November from 2.30pm (Whole School - 01/11/2017)
- Halloween Disco
Thursday 2nd November (Whole School - 30/10/2017)