This Easter I challenge you to do as many of the following tasks as you can...
1. Find out how many different ways you can cook eggs.
2. Can you transport an egg down a zip wire?
3. How many words can you make using the letters from 'Easter Holidays'?
4. Find the best Easter or egg joke that you can.
5. Make a lego Easter egg.
6. Think of 'egg' names for these two eggs.
7. Can you make a parachute for an egg?
8. Can you make a bouncy egg?
9. Can you find out how many different creatures lay eggs?
10. This question is for your grown ups. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Please send photos to email@example.com
Have an eggsellant time!
It's time for the egg-citing Birklands Easter Egg Decorating Competition!
Get an egg and get decorating. There is no theme, but prizes will awarded to the most creative ideas. When you have finished, take a picture of your egg-straordinary egg and send it to Mrs Allen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to include your full name and class.
The Prize: an Easter Egg of course! One winner for each class.
The closing date: Monday 20th April